Sunday, January 6, 2008

more to come...

~scrap page of matilda~


the other night when michael was on duty i did some scrapping and here is the first page of matilda's section of the niece and nephew scrap book i'm just waiting on printing out more pictures to finish off the other 2 pages i did of her.

i also did some of lilly but i need a couple of things to finish them off and i also started one for "clone" but as we know it can not be finished till he is out on good behavior after being inside 9 months...

1 comment:

Ammu said...

Hi Catherine,
I saw your comment on the Harry Lamin WW1 blog. I am a journalist and work at the London bureau of ABC News (US). I am currently working on a story for www.abcnews.com on the Harry Lamin blog. I was wondering if one of you could spare a few minutes of your time to let me know what drew you to the blog and what you thought about it? Also, what do you think made the Lamin blog such a success with so many logging on to read the next installment from his letters?
I would love to hear from you, either via email on ammu.kannampilly@gmail.com or ammu.x.kannampilly.-ND@abc.com or I can call you tomorrow morning, if you give me your number. I very much hope that you might find the time to speak with me or email me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much for your time!
Best regards, Ammu

counting down

grub
clone