Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i remember...

20 years ago I . . . was 7, and playing with dolls with my brothers
.
10 years ago I . . . was 17 and left year 11 2 weeks before the end to work day hours at my job at kings supermarket... not such a good idea!!!
.
5 years ago I . . . was 22 working at the local meat works and really hating a guy called Michael...
.
3 years ago I . . . was 24 and making wedding plans with the love of my life Michael... (yep the one i hated) and supporting my mum through breast cancer...
.
1 year ago I . . . was 26 and i was saying bye to my husband of 7 months Michael as he left for 3 months to join the army
.
So far in the past 12 months I . . . have had a long distance relationship with my husband for 6 months, moved back home during that time, packed my bags and moved to Townsville with Michael where i was born, found out one of my good friends is having a baby in October and found out all 3 of my brothers are going to be dads around Christmas time... but the list dose go on...
.
In the past week I . . . have found out Jason and Bree are having a girl and Stephen and Christie are having a boy...
.
Yesterday I . . . baby sat one of my good friends children, took Zoe to Reef HQ, car nilly died on me (but yey looks like they finally know what the problem is), had a precious statue broken, but i did get to speak to my mum on the phone :o)
.
In the next year I shall . . . go visit my friends and family in Vitoria especially the 4 new arrivals.
.
5 things I'm grateful for. having a loving family, having my friends, having a time to enjoy life, having phones and computer to share my life with my family and friends and most of all having my one true love Michael...

1 comment:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

please tell me my kids didnt break the statue??

counting down

grub
clone